“Best experience by far in Hong Kong”

Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Skip the Line: Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Ranked #3 of 66 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hong Kong Pub Crawl is Hong Kong's only nightlife tour and weekly party! Get off the boring tourist trail and discover this cities world famous nightlife! Every Thursday we hit -4- bars and at least -1- club, with free shots and drink deals at every bar, and free club entry. All this for only $100 HKD! Meet new friends and explore the best and most hidden places to party in this amazing city!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience by far in Hong Kong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Great hosts, great venues and lots of good vibes all around. Highly recommended if you're looking for that night out with lots of awesome people and a drink or two.....or 50. Cheers to warren and co!

1 Thank Marcus T

Falling Waters, West Virginia
“Best night ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

First time in HongKong. First time I joined a pubcrawl. I would like to do this again and again. I hope there are more pub crawls like this over the world.
I met a lot of nice peoples from all over the world. HongKong, China, England, Germany, Australia, Spain, Italia....AMAZING.
And the clubs are very nice too.

If you have a chance...GO TO THE PUB CRAWL

Visited September 2012
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best night out in honkers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I arrived a little early for the pre crawl meet up and enjoyed the view over diner and a drink. The host came over to me and said g'day and introduced me to some other adventurous people. Firstly, the other party goers I met that night were fantastic. The staff were great fun and easy going. They looked after myself and the rest and were very accomodating. I met people from all corners of the world and had a blast. Next time I go to HK, it will have to be for a Thursday night!
Cheers guys
Mark

Geelong
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“pub life HK style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Having worked in pubs and clubs for most of my working career, I was interested to see how things were different/ the same in HK. After meeting up at the IFC mall rooftop to kick things off> It was a small group the left there to head to the first pub, but this didn't last long as the group seemed to double in size as we left each venue. i think we had close to 80 or so people by the time we stopped to have a group photo heading from pub 3 to pub 4. I didnt meet anyone on the crawl that wasnt freindly and easy going, from the sailors from the U.S carrier group that were visiting HK that week to the expats who come along on a regular basis and all those in between. Warren and the rest of his crew did an awesome job of keeping everyone together and safe, while maintaining a great vibe. The idea of collecting the money for the evening at the second pub is great,, gives those who find it not to their liking a chance to leave and not outlay any money, or feel like they have to stay once they have payed.
All in all it was a fun night out and will be doing it again when i return to HK.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“+++ A night u won't forget +++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I'm a 30yr old female, went to HK solo to escape the daily grind in AUS.

Day 2 into the trip, I was done with Buddhas and observation decks so I had to mix it up with HK nightlife.
I met the crew and a handful of others at IFC mall rooftop. It was crazy seeing how the crawlers multiplied from bar to bar! I'm certain I lasted 3 bars & 2 clubs.... no idea the names of each...

$100HK gets you a free shot at each venue and drink specials

DO THIS if you:
- like meeting new and eclectic mix of people from all over the world (& even locals)
- want to party/drink* in HK safely, they will keep an eye out for you

*drink responsibly

Hi Warren, Lena, GSM, Lorenza and Greg - thanks for an awesome night - I'm still recovering. Can u say hi to Elliot pls - he was divine. Stay cool!

Visited September 2012