I stayed for about a week. The location is perfect with only a two minute walk to des voeux road and a short walk to the Star Ferry, the MTR, Man Ho Temple, the mid-level escalators. The room was wonderful and very clean. The staff was very helpful as well. While there is no lobby to speak of - its really not needed as you just check in at the check in desk on the ground floor and go right to your room. My room was very quiet but that might be because I was on the top floor (which I recommend). The upgrade to the suite is well worth the money. The breakfast buffet was just fine with ample amounts of enough items to satisfy all but the most miserable people on trip advisor. The price was very good and the local area is what Hong Kong is really like with regular people. Good restaurants nearby all over the place. The only downside would be the limited selection on the room service menu, but if you came to Hong Kong to stay in your hotel room - you have other problems. Overall I would highly recommend the Mercer. I will stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong