Citadines Mercer Hong Kong
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$436
$433
$367
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$476
$261
  • Restaurant
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$314
$714
$465
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewssheung wanfree mini barboutique hotelbedroom apartmentliving areaqueens roadwalking distancenespresso machinebusiness tripsmall kitchenhandy phonedim sumfree breakfastlocation is greatby hk standardsfree callsminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love The Mercer's location in interesting Sheung Wan, and only a 3-minute walk to the train station. Nice room, good amenities, friendly staff. However, I had no hot water the first night I showered, and there was no directory on or near the phone for how to contact the hotel staff. Every time I needed something, I walked down to the front desk to ask. Also, the rain shower didn't work the 6 nights I was there, but I forgot to tell the staff to fix it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was pretty much disappointed with this hotel. Actually, it looks like a residential building rather than a hotel. The rooms are nice, but that is all. The courtins does not cover all the windows, so there would be sun comming out in some parts. The gym has one machine and 2-3 treadmills. The pool is a joke. Breakfast is very limited. No room service. Staff was ok, nothing really special, indifferent. The free mini bar comes with 4 beers, a few soft drinks, orange juice and one Doritos. Location is ok if you want to be in Soho, but for the price the hotel charges, I would go somewhere else. There is air-conditioning in all areas, except in the room floors, so, while you wait the elevator, it is almost hot as outside.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank docarva
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Location is amazing - staff more than helpful - great breakfast & a free mini bar with water, juice & beer a bonus . We would go back! The rooms are small but clean & very well equipped with all needs for short break

Room Tip: Great location! Would go back
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at this place a month ago or so and we loved it. Yes we upgraded ourselves to a suite as space is always an issue in Hong Kong and we thought it was all worth it. We were given a suite on the 26th floor (I believe) and it was quiet and very comfortable. We felt that we had the comfort that the big brand names offer on HK Island without having to pay exorbitant prices. What distinguishes this property in my mind is its location and the quality of the service. I have rarely seen a team trying so hard to achieve client satisfaction. We were there for 4 nights and everyone we dealt with was impeccable. The breakfast was ok no more and the pool area is amazingly small but nevertheless this place is a gem in a very crowded area!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just stayed for a long weekend in HK. Having stayed at some of the larger hotels in Central and Admiralty, I couldn't offer a 4 star rating. What I can say is that this hotel is VERY good value for money. Everything within walking distance, free wifi, free breakfast, a good gym and lovely staff. Would certainly choose this hotel is wanted something a little cheaper, but with all the creature comforts. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment which was an added bonus!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends