Just stayed for a long weekend in HK. Having stayed at some of the larger hotels in Central and Admiralty, I couldn't offer a 4 star rating. What I can say is that this hotel is VERY good value for money. Everything within walking distance, free wifi, free breakfast, a good gym and lovely staff. Would certainly choose this hotel is wanted something a little cheaper, but with all the creature comforts. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment which was an added bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong