For our first visit to Hong Kong, we could not have asked for a better hotel. 55 rooms total, comfortable bed, great bathroom, cozy living room with Nespresso coffee machine, mini bar, internet, DVD player and two very large flat screen TVs. Very good buffet breakfast every day to kick start our sightseeing and shopping days. Minutes from Sheung Wan MTR station, short walking distance to Hong Kong island shopping district. Very helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong