This is a wonderful part of town. Small shops. Sense of history. And the sense that it won't last another five years. Development is all around. A short walk away from famous eating and shopping precincts, and bars. The hotel is charming. Free (modest) mini bar. Breakfast is very well planned: not a large choice, but very satisfying ... A blend of Asian and Western flavours. Helpful front desk staff. The Mercer understands what is meant by a boutique hotel and it delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong