“Always a good selection”

Bistro on the Mile at Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Ranked #714 of 9,115 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Buffet that is goodish value, different specials each night. If you don't feel like going out and want a meal after a long day this ticks the boxes.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Apart from good Cantonese styled dim sum and noodles, there's also daily service of either poori or paratha for the Indian guests, bread and pastry for the Caucasian guests and for those who like buffet, ample Japanese selections.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food served at the Bistro are very satisfying. I am a sushi lover, and the pink salmon sushi they serve is very fresh and my favorite. The food choices are varied. You can choose from different cuisine depending on your palate's liking. The dessert were mouth watering. Staff were very helpful.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

It was our first dining with this restaurant knowing it's in Holiday Inn. the reservation was superb as we were on waitlist during booking and called us up as soon as there were vacancy. Upon arrival we were plesantly guided to our table. the arrangement of foods is so enticing that I grabbed a plate and started putting the foods I'd like to eat. As I came over to the grilling station, I noticed there was this crew manning the grilling station and what I noticed is how answer back to paying csutomers on dishes wanted to put on the plate. I took is in stride and I'll just come back later once the queue is ok. Upon return , i saw that he was grillng tons of 1 kind of fish and I patiently waited until he was finished, Seeing I was standing watching him unload the grilled fish, I respectfully tell him that after he's done that i would be going for the grilled salmon. Then I got the same treatment as what the other PAYING CUSTOMER received from his arrogant responses BUT he was dead wrong to make such move on me. So I told the other crew to get me the HEAD CHEF to complain his crew. Eventually, the head chef came and was quick to relieved the crew from his station and was never allowed to manned the grill station until atleast for the rest of the night. Kudos to the Head Chef and the Dinning Manager who quickly resolved the issue...

I patronage IHG chains and seeing such arogant crew si a sad thing and may refelect to the very good reputation of the IHG chain.

~ karekare1201~

Management response:Responded February 6, 2013

Dear Karekare1201,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your support to the Holiday Inn Golden Mile and to IHG.

Secondly, thank you for sharing with us your feedback and please accept our sincere apology for the unpleasant experience encountered. There is no excuse for us to provide a level of service any less than one would expect from us. To prevent the same from happening in the future, we have briefed the team to be more courteous and aware of the guests’ needs and to also communicate better with other team members to seek for assistance when necessary.

We are glad that our team leaders were able to assist you quickly, we hope this incident did not affect your overall dining experience with us. We sincerely hope you would give us another chance and visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,
Holiday Inn Golden Mile

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went here one day for lunch, we had already shopped up a storm and wanted to grab something to eat and drink and rest our toes before heading on out again. I love the seating here, there is a sort of wooden canopy over the top of your head that even though you are not blocked off, you are sort of separated from everyone. Hard to explain, adds to the atmosphere anyway. They had a massive bistro buffet which most of the people were there for, which looked really good, however we didn't want to be too full from eating so much for when we got shopping again. So we just picked from the menu, it was very tasty, terrific service and reasonably priced. Good all around.