Hotel ICON
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
Popway Hotel(Hong Kong)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Park Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
6,467 results
All reviewsfree mini barvertical gardentimeless loungeclub suitepolytechnic universitym msfree international callsharbour viewtraining hoteltop flooramazing hotelshuttle busfree smartphonepool and gymmobile phoneour honeymoonnespresso machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The bar was very peaceful, so much so this is my second visit. The bar is fully stocked and the service is excellent. The Hotel's Bar manger Nick Tam greeted is Immediately and served is latte and coffee with a smile. He gave us his card which is very business like and the reason I knew his Name. A personal touch

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Richard_Hatter, General Manager at Hotel ICON, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Robertc7878,
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us at Hotel ICON, we appreciate you taking the time. We were delighted that you found our team to be to the high standard you expect, Nick in particular.
It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guest.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We decided to have a stopover in Hong Kong and chose Hotel Icon because of the great reviews. We decided to take up the offer for the upgrade and was so glad we did. We were taken directly to our room 2510 by Yuki for our express check in and to explain our package. We could not fault this hotel and wished we could have stayed longer. Thank you staff for a great service!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Cheneys,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback following your most recent stay with us. All of the team here at Hotel ICON take great pride in delivering the service that we are famous for, It is just so encouraging to hear such positive comments. Yuki in particular was thrilled you remembered her.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon for another memorable stay.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. Service was fantastic, rooms well appointed and staff very friendly, helpful and polite.

Dinner buffet was very good (first night and we were exhausted so wanted to eat locally) and again, service was spot on. Only negative is the location - at the outer end of Tsim Sha Tsui but taxis and MRT close by. Pool overlooks the harbor and gym is fantasic. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear XavierSydney,
Thank you for your wonderful review and special greetings from the Culinary Team here at the hotel.
Hope to see you soon.
With all good wishes,

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Although it has been a long time since my stay at Hotel ICON, I continually find myself telling people about my stay there. I've stayed in lots of hotels, but this one is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at. The customer service is out of this world. I stayed there for five nights and not once, not even at 5am, was I able to open the door myself. There are so many bell hops and customer service agents that they even walk you to the elevator and push the button for your floor. The pool is amazing! There are alway fresh towels and cold water available. The breakfast was crazy with choices. The only complaint was that because I had some serious jet lag I wanted to order some breakfast at about 4am. Unfortunately the only option was the late supper menu. I spoke with the front desk to see if they could arrange just a croissant or a bun but they made me call room service and the person on the other end could hardly speak english. However, I ended up with wanton soup, and it was delicious. It is a bit of a walk to get to the metro station but it is close the harbour and I enjoyed several early morning strolls there. If you are in Hong Kong, you really need to consider staying at Hotel ICON.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear LLamps,
Thanks for your exceptional review regarding the stay at Hotel ICON and I am glad to know that you liked ICON. Our staff has always been the greatest asset and its good to see that you have enjoyed our ICON Hospitality.
Hopefully we will see you again soon staying with us.
With all good wishes,

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

we had a great view from our suite to hong kong island. the room was allways shinning clean and and when you book club status you have some extra benefits like: free use of the mini bar, $600 credit for washing cloths, cocktails in the evening from the top level bar with hors d'oeuvre. very practical is the free shuttle bus to the metro station and back to the hotel. the breakfast buffet is yummy and stuffed wih lots of choice.

Dear Florian S,
Thank you so much for your kind and generous review.
I send you the regards of the entire team. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
With warm regards,