Stayed at Hotel Icon for business 4 times for 1 night each. Price was very decent, about 250-300 USD/night, however it is now 400-500/night ! Icon, you are good but relax...
- Great outdoor rooftop pool. The views are spectacular and glamorous. Clean and well-appointed changing room with choice of saunas.
- Free mini-bar! Includes beer and snacks.
- Great location for shopping and free shuttle that passes every 20 minutes to popular area.
- Service good. Not the warmest but definitely polite and knowledgable which is fine for me.
- Room is well designed, especially bathroom. It's not a huge space but they maximize on it by way of design.
- Very good bath amenities -- quite varied, i.e shower cap, buds, comb, toothbrush.
- Always got room upgrade. Love that.
- Um, the price is crazy now. I can't return as its now out of budget. Even W Hotel is cheaper!
- Reception area is beautiful however VERY cold and uncomfortable. Went in July. Not a deal-breaker...
- Uncomfortable experience at Spa for basic massage. Was just awkward...
- Had breakfast once but a la Carte. It took 30 minutes to get a 5 minute egg. Just do the buffet if you're in a rush.
Although the PRO's definitely outweigh the Con's, unfortunately that *one* of severely increased price prevents me from returning. I know prices fluctuate for hotels, especially in HK, but it has been like this since July, it truly is a shame... I'll keep a lookout because it is a superior hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel unlike any other. Welcome to a different world. Hotel ICON is a unique hotel designed by celebrated architects Terence Conran, Rocco Yim and William Lim. Breathtaking open public spaces, a striking vertical garden by Patrick Blanc, a grand sweeping staircase, innovative guest rooms and three vibrant dining spaces radiate contemporary style. We offer our guests traditional Asian hospitality, with all its courteous and attentive qualities – but in a refreshingly modern, stylish and international environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel ICON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel ICON Hong Kong