Hotel ICON
$107
$84
Trip.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$192
$178
$96
$72
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$188
$145
$204
$163
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
$136
$128
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
$171
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$121
$89
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$230
$184
6,620 results
All reviewsfree mini bartimeless loungevertical gardenclub suitepolytechnic universitym mstraining hotelharbour viewfree international callstop flooramazing hotelshuttle buspool and gymfree smartphoneour honeymoonmobile phonelate flight
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed recently at the Hotel icon in a Club 36 Harbour View Room. the Hotel is very new and very comfortable with all modcons. VIews from a harbour view room were excellent. The location however isa bit of a challenge. the only mTR nearby is Hung Hom which apart from Tsim Tsa Shui East is pretty much mot part of te main MTR network. I tis the base for the Kowloon to Canton railway. They run a shutttle to Harbour City which works well but it is still a bit os pain-it would be better to be nearer to the main MTR and cross harbour ferry network. Whilst the Hotel stay was very good it is obvious it is a training hotel-lots of staff but many do not have good english. On my first night in the Club room for a drink it took almost 35 minutes to get serves one drink and a second was never forthcoming after another 40 minute wait. The breakfast downstairs was excellent but dinner again in the Club was disappoitning. Quite expensive and very small portions.

Room Tip: Get a Club Harbour View room if possible
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John S
Reviewed May 17, 2012

What can I say, we stayed here for 4 days and this hotel is awesome... We have stayed in alot of hotels over the years, certainly some which are more $$$, but Hotel Icon has everything worked out and is a must stay in HK.

The staffs attention to detail is so precise. They can not do enough for you... They really make the little things count.

The hotel provides sweat bands for jogging and a map, along with its free mini bar and the Timeless room you can use if early for your room or your plane has been delayed etc...
The location is pretty good to, not to far from the heart of Hong Kong either walking or taxi.

I had my birthday when here and we came back to a birthday cake in our room with a card signed by several staff...

The pool and gym are great with a view over the harbour.

We stayed in the Harbour View 36 which was really nice, great bathroom and comfy bed.

If you get a chance eat at Above and Byond restaurant in the hotel. I never eat in hotel restaurants but this is a must. Fine dining with a awesome view. The sucking pig is the best I have ever had!!!

All in all, we seriously could not fault them at all...a great stay and we will be back....

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My friend and I recently stayed at Hotel Icon for 5 Nights, on a girls trip to Hong Kong. I can't not recommend this hotel highly enough. From the minute we arrived we were looked after! The facilities are excellent, the standard of room was fantastic. We stayed in a club 36 room with a harbour view. The Above & Beyond Lounge for afternoon tea and happy hours drinks was delightful. I would definately stay at the Icon again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brighttravellers
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Perhaps not in its construction and architecture a 5 star hotel but in service and attention is a 6 stars, staff, janitors, masters and waiters are attentive and always magnificent, though small spa and massage Service are exceptional two days pass very comfortable and I recommend it very much. When I come back to Hong Kong I will stay again
The food at the restaurants is very good as well as its Service and the spectacular view of the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose with harbor view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Just returned from absolutely brilliant stay at the Icon in Hong Kong. Stayed 4 nights in a Club room on 25th floor, and I would thoroughly recommend paying the extra for the Club Harbour View. The room itself was very impressive, excellent comfy bed, glorious bathroom (with TV at end of bath) and fantastic view. The extra amenities in the Club Lounge (28th Floor) worth it for the free drinks and snacks 6 - 8 each evening, not to mention the afternoon tea. Great open air pool on 9th floor, very helpful staff. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say

Room Tip: Go for the Club Harbour View - worth every penny
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple