4,083 results
All reviews ozone bar the club lounge ladies and gentlemen tallest hotel tin lung heen highest bar in the world elements mall victoria harbour view club manager special thanks guest relations kowloon station swimming pool corner suite amazing hotel airport express top floor
Reviewed November 23, 2016

We chose the Ritz Carlton with some reservations about the construction around the hotel. We like to be city walkers. It was not an issue at all. We walked through the underground shopping directly to the airport train (even checked in our bags) as well as to the subway to easily move around town. We stayed in a club level room which afforded us the use of the hotel's drop off service anywhere on Kowloon in their Tesla Model S. It was quite the experience. The service in the Club Lounge was unlike anything we've ever experienced. Thanks to Patricia and all her colleagues. If your only experience is the normal American style chain executive lounge this Club Lounge will blow you away. Many food offerings throughout the day, afternoon tea, free flowing drinks and friendly, helpful staff made every visit pleasant. And there is plenty of seating. Our room overlooked the harbor. Wonderful. And of course swimming or using the hot tub on the 118th floor is a spectacle in itself. We can't imagine staying anywhere else when we return to Hong Kong.

Room tip: Go for the harbor view!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BKbeachers
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Dear Bkbeachers,

Thank you very much for your generous review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as Club Lounge experience. Our Ladies and Gentlemen work hard to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and relaxing stay. I will be sure to share your kind words with Patricia and the team.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't just say it's excellent because it's above 103 stories.
But yes, the highest swimming pool in the world!
All room details and services are more than expecting incredibly.
Really enjoyed stay and will back soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ken T

Dear Ken T,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are committed in providing fond memories with our guests and ensure that they receive only the finest personal service to match.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

Ritz-Carlton promotes that " we are ladies and gentlemen service ladies and gentlemen". And it is quite successful to build strong organizational culture and clear service standards. I visited Ritz-Carlton several months ago for the over night stay to apply visa, and I quite leave good image to me even I only spend on night at there.
Firstly, I didn't spend too much time to wait when I check in, because they set many service lines for customer to shorten their waiting time. And I was serviced with kind attitudes with smile among the whole process of reservation. The staff stand on the grand floor asked my surname and pass to the next staff to guide me to the check in counter, then the front counter service staff deal with my booking quickly and the bellman takes me to the room, they were always keeping smile, and warmly welcome when meet the other customers.
The furniture is designed by famous designer and I notice the supervision staff will use the point view of customer to check the work of housekeepers, they are thinking in advance my needs.
And the next day, I did not buy any breakfast coupon, when I want to check out early, the manager send a coupon for breakfast directly to me, I think they can prepare the room for next customer when I check out early and they gave me the coupon. The empowerment of employee refers that the each employee from different levels can make decision immediately to satisfied within 2000 Hong Kong dollars budget. So they really build the strong customer loyalty when they can provides the bonus or gift to me.

Room tip: Ask the room face to the sea
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank KelvinSun115
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Dear KelvinSun115,

Thank you very much for your generous review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Ladies and Gentlemen adore the opportunity to make our guests' experience more memorable.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

I have stayed in many hotels in HK, Ritz-Carlton has the best view of HK and also best services. All of the staff are extremely polite and went of of their way to help. The view of HK from the 117th floor is just amazing. You feel like you are on a helicopter looking down to the beautiful HK harbor.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher L
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Dear Christopher L,

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Ladies and Gentlemen certainly adore the views and want our guests to enjoy the finest personal service to match.

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

I have been to many places in Hong Kong for afternoon tea and I must say, this is the best spot to enjoy tea time in Hong Kong! Their French Afternoon Tea set was worth the price, from savoury to sweets; even the latter wasn't TOO sweet, like all the places. Not only was the food amazing, the view from the 102nd floor was simply breathtaking! Sipping tea and having quality family time while watching the Sun go down was a Sunday well spent!

Special thanks to Jeffrey Mak, the Restaurant Manager, who kept checking up on us and asking how everything was. Another mention to our waitress, Ana, who was most attentive & polite in her service. Thank you again, my family was wonderfully delighted for pampering us.

Excellent service on top of its amazing food, and not forgetting its breathtaking view & splendid décor. Hope to come back again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Flyer241070
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the afternoon tea at our hotel. Our Ladies and Gentlemen pay close attention to detail to ensure that our guests receive the finest products and services.