“Excellent costumer service at Ritz Carlton Hotel”

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
“Excellent costumer service at Ritz Carlton Hotel”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay at the Ritz Carlton Hotel! Not only it has fabulous interiors but an excellent customer service. We were treated really warm and kind by the staff, especially by Igor Bornosus and Margarita Filipchuk. Their professionalism and warm hospitality was definitely a highlight during our stay at Hong Kong.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (751)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and my 2 kids were so happy and satisfied with our 2-night stay in The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong . All hotel staffs were so accommodating and polite especially the asst. recognition manager. Details in their services were excellent starting with our welcome gifts, ie, our framed family picture, delicious chocolates for everyone, and welcome drinks, luxurious beddings, linens, and toiletries. Food was great at the club lounge and the swimming pool was also very nice.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Enzoanne
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 20, 2014

From the moment we arrive, we feel special here. The staff know us by name, they are very friendly and very helpful, especially Charles and those on the club lounge. Ritz HK has a spectacular view and the service is excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Shenzhen, China
Reviewed July 19, 2014

it's my first time to stay with Ritz-Carlton. Truely enjoyable stay. I have upgrade my room with club access. It's really worth the price.Food in Club lounge is amazing. Club Staff is very polite and we felt welcome.

Room Tip: The restaurant is nice too
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank AlanZeng
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. 113th floor. Very attentive staff, one of the most comfortable rooms I have experienced and very convenient for my business activity. Hotel fitness / pool facilities very well appointed, plus one of the most striking bars in HK!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Graeme M
Braunschweig, Germany
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed 1 night in the Ritz Carlton. My room was on the 117th floor with a stunning view. The service was excellent. The Chinese Restaurant was very good as well.
They ve the highest pool in the world (as far I know) and its nice for a little swim in the morning. People from the outside don't have access to it! The furniture and decoration in the room are classic but in a very good quality. I can highly recommend this Hotel.
1 Minus Point: If you are a smoker you have 2 choices. Go up to the Ozon Bar or 117 floors down!
The Ozon Bar on Top is a bit boring. You don't have a direct view down to the streets, there are like 4 meters to the outer wall. I ve seen much better Sky-Bars. Service was good and the drinks as well. Breakfast was very good, but not the best I had in HK. Overall it was anyway the nicest stay I had on my business trip.
The location is ok, but for me, the wrong side of the city. But that is only my opinion.

Room Tip: My partner had the harbour view, but I liked the city view I had a bit more. End of the day it's...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Teaneck, New Jersey
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family stayed for 5 days at The Ritz in HongKong and enjoyed every minute of it. The service Is definitely 5 star quality. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The view from our room (115th floor) is breathtaking.
We also spent most of our time at the Club lounge. The panoramic view of HK from the lounge is beautiful. The staff there too were amazing. Every meal they served were delicious. My favorite was the clubs Afternoon tea. Their attention to detail is impeccable.
The Ritz has been and will always be my husband and mine's favorite hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family