The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
Trip.com
$150
$121
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
$113
$177
$152
$99
$80
Agoda.com
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
$606
$510
Mandarin Oriental
3,666 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolfront office managercorner suiteamazing hotel
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I could not imagine a better place to be in Hong Kong Kowloon, were business is done and night life, shopping and entreteinment is the best!!! The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong is by far the best place to stay, where the service it is just all about anticipation, and the product just WOW!!! Restaurant and Bars really challenge you to go out, the best place to be also for night life, Ozone Bar the place to networking. I look forward to checking in again with you guys at RC HK.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank C B
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arrived at HKG form Bangkok. Trip was on Cathay Pacific so it made sense to spend a few days and see Hong Kong. A vendor I deal with had given me some Ritz Carlton Royal Prestige Suite Certificates and we were able to use them here. Having stayed at other Ritz Carltons, we contacted the hotel to ask if we could pay a daily cash supplement for Club Access and it was arranged.

As we rolled our luggage out and were looking for a sign with the hotel name or our name, a young man came up to us and called us by name! After prodding him, he admitted they had googled us to try to find a picture so they would be able to recognize us! This is consistent with the level of service we received from each and every person we interacted with.

The suite is not huge but is lovely and perfect for our stay. As others have said, the views are amazing. The ladies and gentlemen who work the club are all exceptional but special mention must be made of the Manager, Jessica, and the Supervisor, Judy who along with Chloe (who checked us in) not only made certain that we were well taken care of but always spent the time to just plain have a lovely conversation. The Club is truly meant to make you feel as comfortable as if you were home but with a much higher level of pampering!

It's true that the location is a bit away from the active Harbor area but taxis are plentiful and rarely more than $5.

If you can afford it, or if you are lucky enough to get a gift certificate, look no further! This is a hotel where perfection is the standard!

1  Thank stevens397
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night stay, with one night in the club level. (We only did one night in the club level because I know if we did all 3 in the club, we'd never leave the hotel).

We were on the 110 floor. They upgraded us to a suite with 270 degree views, with half of Victoria Harbour and the islands as our view. Needless to say, the view is fantastic.

The room itself was beautiful. Bed was supremely comfortable, one of the best I've had. The bathrooms are nice and very well appointed. Amenities are Asprey and very nice.

The best part of this hotel is the service. Hands down, the best service I have ever experienced at any hotel anywhere. Attentive without being annoying.

My wife and I had a great stay at this hotel and would LOVE to stay there again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The view is differnt here as it is higher than the buildings accross the water. we just went for wine and were very glad we did. Cheapest glass was $20. We saw the skyline from the Stock exchange, peak, IFC1 rooftop, ferry, avenue of stars and we thought this was also a must

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is perhaps the "highest" hotel I have stayed in. From any window in the hotel, you get the most amazing views possible. My stay was worth it from this reason alone. The views from the bar and pool are breathtaking. Now to the specifics.
Very courteous staff - referred to me by name during my stay, nice personal touch. Spacious room (with a Nespresso machine), squeaky clean bathrooms and a little TV at the foot of the bathtub. Breakfast was decent. Location is great if you have work on the Kowloon side since the hotel is in the ICC - a tall business / commercial building on the Kowloon side. Although the hotel is directly connected to a huge mall which has a station at the end of it, it is still quite a walk if you need to take the train and cross over to the HK side often. That said, cabs are pretty cheap in HK and you can just take a cab to whatever location if you are too lazy to walk.
I would suggest though, if you get a good rate, stay in this hotel even if it is slightly far from your places of interest. You just have to experience this view.

Room Tip: I doubt if there is a room in this hotel that doesn't have breathtaking views of HK
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business