This is a GREAT "once-in-a-lifetime" experience !
1. EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION: THE TALLEST HOTEL IN THE WORLD.
This hotel is absolutely amazing and incredible. You take lifts during 1 min 30 seconds to reach the hotel at the level 103, 420m high. There you arrive in a marvelous ambiance, warm and modern. And when you reach your room, it becomes incredible, the view is FANTASTIC !!! In addition, you are just above the Metro, with perfect connections to Kowloon and hong kong. Last but not least: the SWIMMING POOL at 480m high, 1,5 x the eiffel tower !!! beautiful and technological pool with incredible views. You may even swim outside !
2. NEVER SEEN SUCH PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We were there for our honeymoon and we were treated as kings. We were upgraded in a large suite with stunning view on Hong Kong, the best ever view of hong kong, better than the peak. Then the staff came every hour in our room to bring something new for our honey moon: a cake; then champaign; then they made a surprise: a warm bath was ready for us, with petals of red flowers, and a plate of strawberries with sugar on the corner of the bath. Because we were ar the pool and came back later in our room, they came back one hour later to rewarm the bath !!!
The "in room dining" was marvelous and delicious, much cheaper than the restaurants and very good quality, with the marvelous view of our room.
The breakfast with such a view is also incredible.
The Ozone bar, highest in the world, you think you are in 22th century. The 3 restaurants, amazing modern & beautiful.
Once in a lifetime experience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying floors 102 to 118 of the International Commerce Centre in Kowloon, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is the highest hotel in the world. The hotel's 312 guestrooms all offer spectacular city and harbour views. With six dining venues including the state-of-the-art Michelin-starred Italian restaurant, Tosca; two-star Michelin Chinese restaurant, Tin Lung Heen; The Lounge and Bar, which features an international all-day dining menu; and Cafe 103, which serves signature chocolate afternoon tea. The rooftop bar, Ozone, is truly a stunning venue at 490 meters above sea level. For those wishing to relax and indulge, The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA located on the 116th floor features nine deluxe treatment rooms and two couple's suites, redefining the urban spa experience in the city and across Asia. The hotel features a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor pool on the 118th floor with a 28m x 7m LED screen on the ceiling, as well as one of the largest ballrooms in the city at 870sqm. Complemented by an additional four meeting rooms, the ballroom has become the major social venue for Hong Kong and has set the benchmark for events in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong