“Very nice but pricey ”

Wooloomooloo Steakhouse (Wan Chai)
Reserve a Table
Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #132 of 13,471 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We just wanted a good steak and a nice bottle of red wine. We got both at this lovely restaurant. But don’t fooled, it’s a little pricey. So have your wallet.
Music was a little loud, we struggled to chat.
The service and meal was great but I’m not sure if it was worth the price.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

My friend who lives in Hong Kong suggested meeting here for a drink. We sat in the outside balcony seating. The views are amazing and the place is definitely worth a visit just for the view alone! It is a great place to watch the daily light show. I subsequently visited Ozone bar and the views there just didn’t compare at all - it was far too high to see anything.

The place wasn’t too busy so we easily got a table with a great view and there was even enough room for my friend’s pram. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Since I arrived in HK, Wooloomooloo is my number one place: incredible view, staff so welcoming and the place is so chilled and relaxing.

The steakhouse is great as well with a incredible wine and meat selection.

I highly recommend !!

1  Thank alexandred953
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

A group of 10 having spent a lot of money on the rooftop asked if we could drink our drinks in the covered area after a downpour, the response we were met with was disgraceful. They said we could finish our drinks in the lift area and that they couldn’t let us sit inside. After we complained, they said they could get us a chair, one chair by the lifts. Awful awful service.

1  Thank 495sharmilaa
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

The location and the people are working there are outstanding, very friendly and cool, especially Marichelle, working in service... high motivated!!
The Beef was very good, tried Filet Mignon... outstanding as well.
The price level is high but justified through the quality. From my side is missing for example simply a beef on the menu in different grams, 140 / 180 / 220 etc.

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Wooloomooloo Steakhouse (Wan Chai)? Share your experiences!