- Very convenient location with shelter all the way from MTR to doorstep of the hotel..
- Lots of food options in the area
- Airport bus (K5) pickup point is about 3min walk away
- Good & friendly service from the staff.. Able to speak English & Mandarin for those who don't speak Cantonese..
- Small room was expected as per the usual size of most hotels in HK, but was even smaller than expected.. I had the normal double bed room.. If u got big luggage bags, u wouldn't have place to walk about.. Recommend u to take the twin bed or deluxe rooms instead which was better
- Not enough electrical sockets (for the normal rooms) Not able to co-currently charge phone, laptop and watch TV the same time. There were more sockets in the deluxe room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chelsea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Hotel Hong Kong