This hotel is located in Hong Kong Central. Its about a 15 min walk or 5 min cab ride from Airport express tram center in Central. from Airport is only a 22 min ride. Its about $100 to $150 HK dollars each way and you get a discount fare if you are with someone and buy two tickets together. Hotel situated on Wellington which is quiet street at night but within 5 min walk to a great 24 hr restaurant that has great reasonable price food. While walking down wellington street it really give you a feel for Honk kong. There are two restaurants, one across from hotel and the other about 25 yards to rt of hotel if you exit front door. They have great breakfast, Ham and egg sanwhiches on bun for like HK$30. Well worth a visit. The hop on Hop off bus is located by airport exress tram terminal, and for the price is a great deal. Both busses takes you all over the city, gives great opportunities for pictures, and can travel on both buses in about 2 hrs if dont get off but to switch buses at the harbor. Great place for burgers while waiting on next buss is at place called Burger Box, It located next to ferries. Back to Hotel. Great location, 5 min walk to nightlife in Soho, and rooms are super cleam, comfortable, flatscreen tv, and Shower has a rainfall shower head hanging from the ceiling. Staff very helpful. I deff will stay here again on my next trip to Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The address says it all. Located on one of Central's liveliest, most historic thoroughfare, mere steps away from Hong Kong finance centre and high-end shopping and entertainment nucleus, Butterfly on Wellington is a magnet for those looking for a classic boutique hotel experience in the heart of it all. From designer boutiques at the Landmark and the ifc, the nightlife of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong to the art and heritage profusion along Hollywood Road and the Central Escalator, everything you need to keep your finger on the big city pulse is right here on your doorstep. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! Radiating intimate old world charms that captivate the essence of Chinese elegance and complement its historic surrounding, the 80-room hotel combine contemporary décor with branded amenities, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk and sophisticated technology to create a perfect environment dedicated to both leisure and business travellers. Think device friendly docking station, or even a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Given all the helpful tools, getting to know the neighbourhood's diverse fabric of life is easy! But before you step outside, be sure to consult our 'Local Ambassadors" who might just have a story or two for you. How well connected are we? - 8-minute walk to the Central MTR subway station. -10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly on Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Wellington Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Wellington Hong Kong