Great location...Right in the middle of everything! Walking distance to the noisiest street Lan Kwai Fong....If you are looking for party life and lots of restaurants that`s the right place! Very easy to find ...From the airport just get the airport express ,10 euros/pers to Hong Kong Centre.The Airport Express takes passengers to Central in just 24 minutes. Quick and comfortable.From there is 10 minutes walk! Taxi it is around 30 euros ,and charge for the lagguage in the boot and takes 1 hour.Nice and clean hotel ...and reasonable price for Hong Kong. Walking distance to the Star Fairy too which you must see in the day time and night...cost 20cents one way and it is every 10 minutes ...Great hotel ...especially if you stay only few days and you want to visit a lot...Very good wi-fi...Not a very good hotel for buggys and children ...To many stairs and escalators for that...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The address says it all. Located on one of Central's liveliest, most historic thoroughfare, mere steps away from Hong Kong finance centre and high-end shopping and entertainment nucleus, Butterfly on Wellington is a magnet for those looking for a classic boutique hotel experience in the heart of it all. From designer boutiques at the Landmark and the ifc, the nightlife of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong to the art and heritage profusion along Hollywood Road and the Central Escalator, everything you need to keep your finger on the big city pulse is right here on your doorstep. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! Radiating intimate old world charms that captivate the essence of Chinese elegance and complement its historic surrounding, the 80-room hotel combine contemporary décor with branded amenities, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk and sophisticated technology to create a perfect environment dedicated to both leisure and business travellers. Think device friendly docking station, or even a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Given all the helpful tools, getting to know the neighbourhood's diverse fabric of life is easy! But before you step outside, be sure to consult our 'Local Ambassadors" who might just have a story or two for you. How well connected are we? - 8-minute walk to the Central MTR subway station. -10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Butterfly on Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Wellington Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Wellington Hong Kong