$228
  • Pool
Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$95
$65
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$116
$83
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$140
$121
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$140
$104
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$94
$75
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$246
$195
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$166
$121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$314
$209
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

1,427 results
All reviewswellington streetgreat locationboutique hotellan kwai fongthe mid level escalatorsairport expresshong kong stationcentral districtexecutive roomportable wifiifc mallqueens roadwet marketrestaurants and barsnespresso machinewalking distancenice bathroom
Reviewed July 6, 2011

whats good about this place? location. else? nothing.
room was seriously small, I'm asian and Im fine with it. the restroom, you'll hardly turn around your body.
the doorman, doesnt even help with luggage, even one day, i went back shopping a big bag of fabrics, he just dont even bother to help till I told him to help. But he look at me, and shocked, then he asked "all this things?" then I say, yes what do you mean by all this things.

the room corridor smells like mold, like a socks with mold.

when I was checked in the lady offered us for an upgrade with a double bed, which we refused because im in hong kong with my partner, and celebrating her birthday. Then when I looked at the room size, I emailed the booking manager, I asked him, if may be tomorrow he has a room with a single queen bed in the other upgraded room, if he could upgrade us again, that would be great. But, after 4nights staying, he dont even bother to reply my email. I dont mind if they cant give me any upgrade, but by just send an email saying, "sorry we cant do it" or make an excuse to reply an email thats free, whats the big deal? and I find this very rude by not replying anything. they reply your email very fast when you're booking your room, and none bother to reply when you just ask for a small thing.

the housekeeping was seriously lazy, they dont replenish the bath amenities, the complimentary daily water, never clean the cups, and this is happen for everyday. so I need to call them everynight to give me the bath amenities and water, and clean the cups by my self everyday. I dont use the water boiler, it disgusted me, it fills with rice and mold.

for all the price I given, and the very lousy service, and the service charge they're charging, they should give me discount for my stay. but too bad, the management was too snobbish, and too busy to reply an email.

Room Tip: no use, they wont bother your request.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank beautifulmatters
Maxing, Manager at Butterfly on Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Thanks for your valuable comment and we are sorry to hear that your stay was unsatisfying. The quality of guest service and housekeeping you’ve mentioned is absolutely not representing our usual standard. We will conduct an investigation and will put extra effort to inspect and maintain our service excellence immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future with the true quality Butterfly service and experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2011

This hotel is in a great location and is close to plenty of restaurants and shops. We had a couple of issues with this place, the main one being that the staff are extremely unhelpful. The second was the smell in our rooms, one of our rooms smelt like cigarette smoke and the other room continually smelt damp.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Charger265

Thanks a lot for your feedback and it’s good to know that you liked our hotel location. Concerning the smell issue, we have checked all our guest rooms and ensured the condition resuming normal. On the other hand, we value a lot about our staff’s service. Hope you can contact us directly to let us know exactly your experience so that we can improve accordingly.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

We spent one night in a Superior Room at the Butterfly on Wellington whilst travelling from London to Sydney. The hotel is well located very close to the Central–Mid-levels escalator and within 10 minutes walk of the main stations, the Peak Tram and Star Ferry terminal.

We arrived at the hotel early but were allowed to check-in. The staff were all polite, spoke very good English and offered help with our bags. The room was of a good size with a compact but well designed bathroom. The only item a little strange was the glass bathroom door, I wonder whether the twin rooms are the same?

Good Vietnamese restaurant just down the road where we had an evening meal. Really enjoyed our stay and would most likely choose this (or another Butterfly hotel) if staying in Hong Kong again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julers
Maxing, Manager at Butterfly on Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2011

Thanks for your encouraging review! We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel! Again great thanks for your support and we look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Initially, when I first checked in, the room was not that great and smelled of smoke, when I had requested non-smoking. However, wonderful response from the staff! I left my bags, because I had an appointment that afternoon and said I would return and see if they had a different room. When I returned, not only was I given a new room, but it was clean, smelled wonderful (non-smoking!) and they upgraded me for no additional cost. The location is ideal for anyone interested in walking to nearby restaurants or cafes, seeing the sites etc. I was here for solo travel, but planned on meeting my student group later, so it was a brief visit. They have wifi in the lobby, wonderful coffee and biscuits in the morning, and an extremely helpful staff. One woman even adjusted my new phone after I could not read the instructions (all in Mandarin). Simply put, they were quite wonderful and I felt a bit sad to leave, as my current accommodations are not as nice. I miss the Butterfly. They were great and the clientele seemed to be urbane and cool. Looking forward to returning another time.

Room Tip: Request non-smoking and be courteous to the staff.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we appreciate your sharing regarding your enjoyable staying experience. We look forward to welcoming you again too!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

The hotel overall was good. Very clean, cozy room and perfect location, in the city centre, close to SoHo (nightlife, restaurants etc), peak tram, central station and next to escalator (very important). The only negative is that there is not a breakfast area and no meals are served in the hotel. If you would like to travel to Hong Kong please stay at this area (Hong Kong Island) and avoid Kowloon. Generally, good value for money (140 € per night), if you take into account that hotels in this area are really expensive!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple