“Superbe!”
Review of Cafe Gray Deluxe

Cafe Gray Deluxe
Ranked #10 of 8,054 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Description: Cafe Gray Deluxe, A 21st Century Grand Cafe, Offers Stunning Views of Victoria Harbor. The Restaurant Marks the Return To Hong Kong of Celebrated Chef Gray Kunz, with His Unique Style of Modern European Classics, and Signature Dishes From a Lifetime of Leading the Finest Kitchens in Europe, Asia and America.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superbe!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The food, service, hospitality as always on point and always a delight. Continues to be my favourite restaurant and bar in Hong Kong.

1 Thank HUDICK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had lunch today with a good friend at Cafe Gray and I was very impressed. The service was excellent, in fact it was fantastic. I found the menu to be of high quality, we opted for a hamburger over a casual lunch and it was really good. The other dishes served to other customers also looked good, the club sandwich seemed to be a popular choice and was quite generous in its serving. Our bill was only 800 HKD at the end of the lunch, I was very surprised as I thought it was great value.

Great views of the water/city area if you are looking to impress. The whole building was very impressive and I will definitely be coming back.

• Visited January 2014
Lois L, R&B Secretary at Cafe Gray Deluxe, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Many thanks for your review of Cafe Gray on tripadvisor.

So nice to read that you and your friend enjoyed your lunch with us and that you appreciate the food and our service.

Needless to say we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Ile-de-France, France
“first visit but surely not the last”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

lost for words. outstanding decor of the restaurant, nothing socking your eyes. stunning view of the bay. brilliant menu. the winter set menu was out of this world . 4 courses well balanced, flavorfull, good to look at and excellent to eat.
one other point, fantastic service, what i would describe as silent, undisturbing and best of all meeting guests expectations even before asked.
surprised that this place only rated 13th in HKG.

2 Thank 1jpld
Many thanks for your kind feedback on tripadvisor.com.

We really apprecaite the time you took to share your experience with other readers and travellers.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Cafe Gray and please let me know if I can be of any assistance with a future reservation.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Amazing dinners at Cafe Gray”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been dining at Cafe gray for many years and continue to be impressed by the excellant service, fantastic food and fun ambience.. It is my favourite restaurant in HK. Roman has ensured on special occasions that we have a fabulous table and everything is perfection. It is always a memorable experience. The chef creates the most fantastic menus and we are never disappointed. The passion fruit bellinis awe to be highly recommended too!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tania P
Huge thanks for taking the time to share your comments on tripadvisor, as well as being our loyal guests, it is greatly appreciated.

Needless to say we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future and please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous views and outstanding service made my birthday memorable”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The views from this restaurant is the first thing that strikes you. On the 49th floor you are in the midst of the skyscrapers and with a great view of Kowloon as well. We had the set four course menu and the restaurant was flexible in accomodating my non-meat diet. The mushroom risotto (with barley) and shrimp salad were both really tasty starters. The seabass came in a to-die-for creamy leek sauce, and the swordfish was nicely balanced with figs and endives. I am usually a sucker for chocolate desserts, but would warmly recommend the caramalized apple tart with calvados icecream! My friend had asked for a good table as we went there to celebrate my birthday, and the very service-oriented staff acknowledged this with a great table, champagne and port on the house and even a beautiful candle as a gift. Really made my birthday special and memorable!!!

1 Thank Jonna L
Many thanks for your kind feedback on tripadvisor.com.

I am absolutely delighted you had an enjoyable experience and thank you so much for highlighting our 'outstanding service' to make your birthday memorable.