“Nice view , food is delicious !”

Kitchen (W Hotel Hong Kong)
Ranked #42 of 9,408 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Kowloon
Description: A modern bistro featuring sensational buffets as well as international and pan-Asian à la carte delights, with views of live dazzling food preparation on one side and the Hong Kong harbour panorama on the other is how we define KITCHEN.
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Tonight we go to kitchen restaurant enjoy dinner buffet for our gathering , the reasons that I choose here is because of my friend told me that here's view is good and environment is modern. Finally we were arranged to a window seat table, this moment I totally agree my friend's comments. It's so amazing sea view!!! About the food , there's many choices of seafood, lobster, coffin bay oyster, yabby, crab leg.... etc.and they serve different kinds of salmon cold cut , green tea, black pepper and lemongrass...etc.we can find wagyu beef and foie gra at carving station. About the dessert , there's so many cake and fruit, they got chocolate founde also. After dinner, we agree we need to be back again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wow, impressive! It is one of the best dinner buffets I have tried in Hong Kong. When I go to buffet, I usually eat no more than 1 piece of oyster and crab leg as in almost 100% of the cases, they taste like watery defrozen seafood but here I break my rule! I have so many of them as they are so fresh and yummy! Though there may not be as many varieties as others offer, there are plentiful choices. I also like the candy bar, full of little surprises! If you like hot dishes and dim sum, this might not be the place for you, otherwise it is well worth the money!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The kitchen at the W was fantastic! We visited the hotel with a group of friends and celebrated a birthday in kitchen. The choice and food quality was amazing on the buffet and with all you can eat and a great drinks package we rolled out of the place. We were all blown away with how attentive the staff were, our glasses were kept topped up and tables cleared regularly ready for another course. All I will say is make sure you keep enough room for the devine deserts and cheese table as its very impressive.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Breakfast buffet at The W Hotel - need I say more. I'm a foodie and this was a delightful treat and a great way to start my last day in Hong Kong. For roughly $30 USD, you can enjoy an all you can eat buffet in a stylish and elegant hotel. The buffet offers an egg "creation" station, sushi, dim sum, pancakes/waffles, a wide variety of juices, an impressive layout of desserts, a prosciutto cutting station, and typical Chinese dishes. There's a lot to choose from - come hungry!

Check out my blog post for photos!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been to Kitchen for many times. I love their foods, services and the atmosphere. Should try their buffet dinner, really a nice place for dinning.

1  Thank Eva K