“Question”

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Question”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Hi, how much I need to pay for a foot massage and body massage here? Im staying in Hong Kong for 3 days and I already took a massage but Im looking for other place.

Visited February 2014
19 Thank Katarzyna R

Mui Ne
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“My favourite budget massage in Hong Kong”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Often visited when i lived in Hong Kong.
Added extras include fresh juice or noodles if you ask.
Great opening times: Only closes 6am to 10 or 11am.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank MANTA-MuiNe
London, United Kingdom
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Visit every time I have a 12PM flight”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

When I lived in HK, a local friend tipped me off about this Wanchai classic. Open until 6AM and no booking ever needed. It is as much a cultural experience as it is a good value for money massage. I always try to visit before the midnight flight home. With rare exceptions I am usually the only westerner there and I like that aspect.

Place is open to women and men alike. Ushered upstairs to the appropriate floor by gender. Then soak and steam before resting in the lounge where Cantonese TV is always running. Have a watermelon juice and then get a proper rubdown. The place can't compare to a Mandarin spa but doesn't try to either. If you want fancy pants pampering, this ain't for you.

6 Thank Charles R
San Francisco, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“What happened here??”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been going to Sunny Paradise for 8-9 years, averaging 2 times a month. I always tried different therapists, because they were all good, some excellent. I went back yesterday, after a 2 month absence. I planned on a 90 minute massage, after 20 minutes of this craziness, I got up and walked out. She was clearly angry about something, not having anything to do with me. It was the worst experience I've encountered in any sort of spa. As I said, after 8-9 years, I will be looking for a new Hong Kong Spa. Most people tolerate the awful decor and interior at Sunny Paradise because we would walk out of a relaxing massage. Not anymore.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank flyingbiz
london
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sunny P - amazing but staff politics put us off”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Sunny P is a 70's spa paradise! Relax, hang out, eat noodles, drink fresh juice and all included in the price of your treatment. The massages are great and if you go with same sex friends, you are most likely to all get massaged together in the same room at the same time. Fun! The only downside to my visit was staff politics. Something has obviously gone done between massage staff and management and at the end of my massage, me and my girlfriends were asked how much we were going to tip and to write it on a card for them and sign it. I offered to tip $50 which I was advised was above standard for a tip in HK. The woman took the card away, gave me a new one and told me to tip her $100 instead! Unfortunately, the massage ended on a bad note as we refused to be bullied into tipping more. So if you go, expect some pressure at the end. Apparently this has been happening for a few months now and they are losing customers because of it. I would give it 5 stars otherwise.

Visited May 2013