“Sunny P - amazing but staff politics put us off” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 100 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
london
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sunny P - amazing but staff politics put us off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Sunny P is a 70's spa paradise! Relax, hang out, eat noodles, drink fresh juice and all included in the price of your treatment. The massages are great and if you go with same sex friends, you are most likely to all get massaged together in the same room at the same time. Fun! The only downside to my visit was staff politics. Something has obviously gone done between massage staff and management and at the end of my massage, me and my girlfriends were asked how much we were going to tip and to write it on a card for them and sign it. I offered to tip $50 which I was advised was above standard for a tip in HK. The woman took the card away, gave me a new one and told me to tip her $100 instead! Unfortunately, the massage ended on a bad note as we refused to be bullied into tipping more. So if you go, expect some pressure at the end. Apparently this has been happening for a few months now and they are losing customers because of it. I would give it 5 stars otherwise.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank kate78London

Kingscliff, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“The only way to go.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

After walking all day, wife and I both enjoyed a couple of hours after midnight soaking in hot bath, great massage, total relaxation.

Visited January 2012
7 Thank mikecudgen
Highland Park, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A great way to relax in Hong Kong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Every time I visit Hong Kong I always go to Sunny Paradise! It is a traditional chinese spa/sauna that is relaxing, very reasonable and easy to use as no appointments are required. It is a great place for both men and women, but note that services are on different floors so not a great couples event if you want to share together. Services include: Steam room, sauna, hot and cold whirlpools, Chinese style massage in 45 or 90 minute increments, manicure, pedicure, back rub (body wash), ear cleaning, foot massage and facials. Food, juices and non alcoholic drinks served. Try it and you'll be glad you did!

Visited October 2011
9 Thank Platinum5Star
Madison, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Totally relaxing unexpected experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

Who woul've thought this places existed? We need this in America. Pamper yourselve to 45 min feet massage, herbal sauna, pedicure, facials while you are treated with home made noodles, teas and juices. Will be back for sure!

5 Thank Ivonne33