Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sai wan ho serviced apartment home away from home amazing facilities service apartments breakfast and happy hour long term stay stayed here quarry bay a great place to stay excellent stay appliances gym property balconies amenities mtr
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 29, 2020

We stayed here during our quarantine and then an additional 3 months as we found somewhere to live.
The staff made our stay so positive - all so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The efforts made to create a social environment were much appreciated.
Good quality room and facilities - made our arrival in Hong Kong as smooth as we could hope for.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Talisman_Andy
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Lanson Place Waterfront Suites, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2020

Dear Mr Guy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a delightful review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am delighted to share your kind words of praise with our team. Your kind acknowledgement is definitely a great motivation to us.

Thank you again for your kind words and support. I truly hope to welcome you back to Waterfront Suites soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2020

Great property for a month long stacation ... tucked away yet accessible .... lovely waterfront promenade where you can jog or stroll and enjoy the sunrise or the sunset. Great neighbourhood to explore .... variety and quality of food is amazing.

1  Thank SSLNG
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Lanson Place Waterfront Suites, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2020

Dear Mr Ng,

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us here and thank you so much for sharing your positive comments.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for our quarantine and then for temporary accommodation when we first arrived in Hong Kong. We could not believe the service during quarantine,breakfast brought to your room every day, phone down at 6.30pm to get a drink from the happy hour. Nothing was too much trouble, even collecting the rubbish. The staff are very helpful and friendly, including the front desk, security and house keepers. The happy hour is a great way to meet other guests. The gym was good for the size of the hotel, all equipment was clean and well maintained. As others have said rooms have good views, and it’s approx
X 5mins to the MTR. The pool was closed, but that it is not uncommon at this time of year. Thanks again to everyone at the waterfront in making our first month in Hong Kong so enjoyable.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tom_em_1
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Lanson Place Waterfront Suites, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear Tom & Emma,

We are indeed delighted to hear about your wonderful experience staying with us. I am especially grateful to hear your good impression of our team. Your generous review and compliments as well as your recommendation is highly appreciated.

I would like to extend our deepest thank you once again for your trust and confidence on us. As a special mention, during this time with the lingering pandemic, your unwavering patronage is most crucial to our staff on duty as a strong encouragement.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed November 3, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at Waterfront Suites for the past 5 months during our house renovation. We have made the perfect decision right from the beginning when we had a site visit in April this year. The property is new with spectacular views and complete amenities. Most of all, we are impressed by the excellent detail service and great communication skills from the sales team, the community team, the security guards and the housekeeping ladies. We were always greeted with lovely smiles and really appreciated the constant concern for our comfort. I will definitely recommend my friends and relatives to stay at Waterfront Suites. Thank you teamS!

Eva & Elvis Wan
October 2020

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank EvaFungWan
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Lanson Place Waterfront Suites, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2020

Dear Mr & Mrs Wan

We are indeed delighted to hear about your wonderful experience staying with us for the past 5 months. I am especially grateful to hear your good impression of our service. Your generous review and compliments as well as your recommendation is highly appreciated.

I would like to extend our deepest thank you once again for your trust and confidence on us. In the meantime, we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2020

I have opportunity to stay in waterfront suites for 15months since July 2019 to 0ct 2020 on account of my business works in Hong Kong.I had booked studio apartment and been there very comfortably with all modern amenities and recreational services.WFS is truly a great place to stay for all age groups,single or family.I made lot of friends with Co residents from different parts of the World and had privilege to have friends amongst hotel staffs.Sea facing apartments,in-house gym,yoga garden,swimming pool with BBQ,vicinity of parks,public transportation,markets and above all a home away from home is what WFS IS ALL ABOUT .Thanks WFS for wonderfully hosting me over 15 months.You all have been tremendously caring ,warm and enthusiastic in serving self and rest of the guests .
WAY TO GO AND I MUST RECOMMEND TO ALL TRAVELLERS

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Manubob_84
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Lanson Place Waterfront Suites, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2020

Dear Mr Alam

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us.

Your generous compliments with WFS team is much appreciated. It is so encouraging for us to keep up the momentum to strive for best for our valued guests like you.

Thank you again for your continued support and recommendations. We truly hope to welcome you back again in the near future.