“Very Good Time”

Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
“Very Good Time”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was very good! From the service to the environment to the food we had a very good time and stayed more then 2 hours for our dinner. The Austrian Manager made as feel at home and all the staff were very friendly. The Piza and Pasta tasted great!

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
“So far so good”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are two Antipasto in Hong Kong, one in Central and one in Wan Chai. I have been to both and I would say both of them are on average.

Antipasto in Wan Chai was the first one I went, it is recommended by one of my best friend who went there dining for her boyfriend's birthday and she said it was wonderful. It is no doubt that the environment and setup are quite delighting. The owner and the staff are English speaker but treating you in a really nice way. They began with serving bread stick and bread roll after you ordered. As the prices on the menu are only on average, do not expect too much on the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Although the taste of the dishes amazed me, I doubt that all food are tasting great or only those I just happened to ordered. However, I found that they are selling half bottle of wine which is great since a lot of my friends does not drink and half a bottle will be just enough for us. You can also ask them to play birthday song whenebver you need.

The Antipasto in SoHo district is more nice in decoration but the seats are not as comfortable as in the one in Wan Chai. This one is very small with around 20 seats, it is so crowd that I can not really enjoy my food. I ordered different dishes and they were not as yummy as last time so I was a bit disappointed. However, the friend that went with me that night who have never been to the other one said the food was great!

Anyway, both restaurants are not very convenient to go. And after I experienced the one in Central, I think I won't go there anymore.

FYI, the one in Central is 20mins walk away from MTR station Exit D, and the one in Wan Chai is 30 mins walk from Causeway Bay MTR.

• Visited October 2012
Hong Kong
“Delicious, a great place for the genuine thing”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've visited a lot of place claiming to be Italian, but this is one of the few times that I've actually not been disappointed. The food is truly fabulous, I can quite easily say that it's among the best Italian food I've ever eaten. The staff is courteous, the quiet ambiance lends it the persona of a charming restaurant somewhere in Europe and the good food completes the meal. There aren't many places in Hong Kong that can compare.

Chicago, Illinois
“Nothing special but relatively reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went to Antipasto in Wan Chai tonight with better than average expectations based on other TA reviews to find out it was just an average Italian place. I would say its below average of ths was in U.S considering it had Nachos and Fajitas on the menu. Ambiance was nothing special but it's very reasonably priced so I'm guessing other reviewers said it was excellent based on comparison pricing. We went to Grappa's our first night at Pacific Place Mall. I' d rAte it higher than this place for ambiance and taste even though it's in a mall...

Hong Kong, China
“one word "AMAZING"”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Do yourself a favour and check this restaurant out you will not be disapointed. Great food, great service and all with a reasonable price tag! Also the Sunday brunch is the best deal in town by far.