Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Just what we expected

Excellent service and very fast. The driver met us just outside of baggage claim with a sign and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $256.67
from $56.86
from $197.44
More Info
All reviews reliable service great driver great communication always on time an english speaking driver public transport vehicle company luggage cars china customs guangzhou airport toyota ship taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

This was the first time I was booking car service in Asia - I needed transportation coordinated in Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo for 2 individuals traveling from the USA. Asia Car Service was amazing. They provided, reliable, efficient and safe transportation in all 3 locations and were extremely responsive. The bookings were simple and straightforward which was essential as a non-chinese/japanese speaking customer. Will only book with them when traveling to Asia in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
asiacarservice, Public Relations Manager at Asia Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for traveling with us and for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Our team is thrilled to know the transfers in Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo were pleasant, and that the entire experience felt efficient, safe and easy to arrange. We look forward to serving you again during your future trips in Asia.

The Asia Car Service Team

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Really slick transfer at Tokyo between Hanedakuko and Narita, great driver, polite and attentive. Would use again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
asiacarservice, Public Relations Manager at Asia Car Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Jonathan,

It was our pleasure serving you in Tokyo. Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your transfer and found our driver helpful.

Best wishes,
The Asia Car Service team

Reviewed January 13, 2020

After reviewing many meet and greet car companies online, i decided Asia Car Service offered the best and safest transport. My daughter was traveling from Sydney to Tokyo last week and was very anxious about exiting the airport and finding buses and trains to get to her destination with luggage. it was her first time traveling overseas on her own. The driver was there to meet her with a sign and was courteous and polite. she felt very safe and i had peace of mind. will most definitely use their services again when she is leaving. Thank you Asia car service for your professionalism and the live chat service who assisted me to book were terrific even when we discovered the wrong day was accidentally booked a simple phone call back and all was fixed.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for choosing us for your daughters travel in Tokyo. We are thrilled to read about your impressions and experience while using our services. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope to have a chance to do so again.

The Asia Car Service team

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The service was decent bu it was very expensive. The usual car service I use when traveling to the Philippines was booked for an early transport, I would have needed to wait a few hours so I decided to try this service. The pricing was more than double of the service I normally use. It was not only expensive for the Philippines but expensive even for USD standards. A couple days before the driver messaged me on whatsapp with the information. The day I landed there was another driver that messaged me with different information about what car I would be picked up in. I found this to be a little unorganized. The driver was also about 10 minutes late to the pick up area and did not greet me with a sign with my name as stated in the service. I had to find the car and matching license plate. The driver was very friendly and the ride was smooth. I would most likely not use this service again because the pricing is very high.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

A well run company who employ excellent drivers who drive up to date modern cars Would highly recommend

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us. We highly appreciate your recommendation and hope to serve you again in the future.

The Asia Car Service Team