This "hotel" is in the heart of the action in monk kong.
It was a little challenging to find so I asked someone local for help. After a while she realized that we were in fact standing at the entrance to the hotel.
The hotel has a sign that says dr. Kenneth and then underneath on a small laminated piece of paper it says sincere house. I did loads of research before I arrived at the hotel on where to go and how to find it so was annoyed with myself.
Check in was done very efficiently by the manager rainbow.
When i made my booking I received an email I received a reply from Rainbow advising me that theropod was SMALL. The email went further to warn you to tell your partner or family that the room is SMALL.
But the room size is reflective of the price. If you want a five star hotel with a coffee machine in your room - then book and PAY for one.
I found the room to be clean and always had hot water.
The room was a little noisy but that was due to some revolting parents who brought their kids back every night after 23h30.
This was certainly not the hotels fault but I did feel better after I wagged my finger at the little brat who was running up and down the passage screaming.
I ate out ever night within 700 Meters of the hotel.
I will be dreaming of the chicken korma and Thai satay noodles I ate!
When I returned to the hotel late at at night I never felt scared.
Heck I was one of two million people out in monk kong on the street...
The pace of this area is insane. The location is the biggest plus factor for this hotel.
I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oi Suen Guesthouse is located at Hong Kong shopping center, Mongkok.We are newly established,comfort,clean and tidy,providing free computer Internet access,WIFI,cool and hot water,towel and personal appliances etc.All railway and bus stations can be reached within 5 minutes which is convenience for you to travel,visit and stay with us. Mongkok is crowded for 24hours,so the eating,shopping……all are surroundings.Even Hong Kong People ourselves also tend to book a hostel for our relatives in Mongkok as it is too convenience!We believe that nothing is more important then communication. We are pleased to be a travel consultant and solve your doubt with email, msn, facebook for communication. We wish the relationship between us is friendship. Our staffs are friendly and keen to make a recommendation about shopping and eating for you.So, OiSuen Guesthouse is your best choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Oi Suen Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong