We paid heaps for a luxury one-bedroom room. Beyond disappointment. Staff are surly and rude and extremely unhelpful. "Everything you need to know is in the services book." would be their motto. Room smells musty and seems to have not been stayed in for a long time. Sofa wasworn and provided minimum support. Not to mention the extremely squeaky bed. 2 of the 5 waasher/ dryers in the laundry room are broken and seemed to have been so for a long time. My family was sneezing once we entered the room. Everything needs to be paid for. We wont be staying ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Peel Street, in the heart of Central, our 56 chic contemporary serviced apartments provide calming retreats in the perfect location. The city’s most vibrant neighborhood boasts traditional market stalls, fashionable restaurants, antique shops and stylish boutiques all nestled side by side and offering a true slice of Hong Kong life. With their unparalleled location, lavish furnishings and our staff’s uncompromising care, the apartments of Shama Central exemplify luxurious city living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shama Central Serviced Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shama Central Hotel Hong Kong
- Shama Central Serviced Apartment Hong Kong