The staff at Lee Gardens are wonderful; very friendly and helpful, with most speaking fairly good English. The location on Cameron Road was excellent; right in the heart of Kowloon and very convenient to all public transport and eateries. Yes, the budget twin room was small, but this seems to be the norm in Hong Kong unless you are willing to spend up big. However, the entire guesthouse was spotless, and little touches like fresh towels and in-room tv's made the stay comfortable. Would certainly recommend Lee Gardens for the budget traveller, as it was very safe and clean, with lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong