Lee's Guest House is in the perfect location to get around and see the rest of Hong Kong.
I was in the cheapest room and there's no other way to describe it other than as cramped and tiny. There was no window. The bed was comfy though with a half decent price and I consider the accommodations as good considering what I paid.
The service at the front desk was amazing though, it made all the difference in the world. I'd stay here again for sure (though I'd probably upgrade to a better room next time).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong