If you're on a budget and want a place to stay right in the city center of Kowloon, where most of the sightseeing areas are, I suggest this place. It's like two blocks away from the MTR, so going from one place to another is very convenient and cheap. Although I haven't stayed in other guesthouses yet, but I bet this one is way better. The staff are very friendly. Security wise, it's okay. there are cameras everywhere, so everything is well monitored. The room is clean but small for three persons, but if you're solo, then the size is enough. The bathroom is way too narrow, but it's very clean. Plus they have wifi in all the rooms. All in all, we got our money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House and Star Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong