Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Travelocity$28
Hotels.com$28
Agoda.com$29
Vio.com$27
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2012

you will definitely regret it!!!
i stayed in hollywood four seasons hostel(for private suite room)hkd275 and paid 10%for early booking without service fee first and it was okay a bit pricey(than those 4)but it was a bit bigger than their rooms the assistant were very helpful to the guests the sheets and the room doesnt smell, 2 pillows not that soft but it is only fair with the rate considering its hong kong...
so i booked online in germany for my 2nd day in hongkong because i saw it is a bit cheaper(a standard private room)it said in my printed copy of the reservation the hostel is in 7F of the same bldg on other side but when i got there theres a note saying receivng room is in 6F(and the 2 elvators only take odds and even floors)so i got lost looking for the connection between the 2 elevators so i end up going down the stairs in each level till ground(and i tell you its not a nice sight,it might haunt me in my derams i was imagining id see a dead body on my turn)so when i checked in and paid for the remaining fee they escorted me to the 6th and the cleaning men talked in their language(and by the way they claim germany hostel is owned by a exbritish army NOT! these 4 hostels were owned i think or is managed by 1group...so they said theyd give me a diff room on the 7th...i had no choice but to accept it so iregret transfering from that moment on.
so when i entered the room it smells even if they had just cleaned it and had me wait for 10minutes because the room is still dirty...
wifi was not working thats one thing
they had me pay hkd80 because i came back late to check out even if i explained to them that i miscaculated the travel time to lantau is(compared in hollywood they didnt charge me extra evenif i checked out late)
and the worst among the worst i lost my phone in my bags!!!
so please beware of these 4 hostels!

Room tip: im so sorry i forgot my first hostel,message me later and ill tell you...its a private suite room for a reasonable price
Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank RaquelR326
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Expensive place for what we got. We booked for Germany hostel but got Paris Guesthouse for some reason. We only stayed 3 nights and that was ENOUGH. When we arrived our door had no lock and they weren't able to give us a key, there are no security lockers for your valuables. Charging our phone in the room made the entire power go out on our floor and one night when we came home there was so much brown stuff in the toilet seat.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank michaelan391
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We are shocked with the services provided here at City Guest house. Block D,D3 & D7 & D8/ 7 Floor 36-44 Nathan Road, TST , Kowloon, Hong Kong . We had stayed here on 02/10/11 and checking out on 04/10/11. We checked out early in the morning at 0920 hrs and as confirmed with staff Raman regarding our another booking Germany hostel for checking in on 04/10/11 midnight time as we are leaving to shenzhen and coming back at midnight .We had made the payment and confirmed the Germany Hostel room to be given once we r back. Staff Raman had promised us to help us Park our 2 luggages in our Germany Hostel Room after checking in time 12noon. To Our Horror when we are back, our 2 luggages are still park outside the corridor. According to staff Raman that he forgot. When we ask for our Germany Hostel Room key, staff Raman and staff Amanda told Us Germany Hostel are fully Booked???? We had book the RoOm online 2 weeks ago and is all confirmed. I had paid all money in the morning 0930hrs and all written down black and white payment and what is call Fully booked??? Staff Raman and staff Amanda just give us the leftover room for us. This is consider a cheating Scam.. How could such things happened to a so call award wining hostel in Hong Kong???

Date of stay: October 2011
1  Thank Frieght
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Booked the hostel from their very own website www.germanyhostalhk.com form submition form. They replied with the price 20% more than what it is published on their website. I agree with it and send them my flight detail for the confirmation of the booking.

When i was there, they told me that i did not have any booking with them and they don't have room for me as that was a summer peak season where room are rare and expensive.

In the end, they throw me to a sister/brother hostel (australian hostel) Dom which they charge me 40% more then the published price.

Happily i stayed for the night and went out eaily that morning to the famous Shan Ding(the peak). When i came back i was thrown out from the dom. When i went back to them, they said the dom was occupied and offered another hostel room which is another 120% more from the price they published and whith the price i could get a hotel single bed room if i have booked from the internet earlier. Lucky i went back ealier to check my room and wanted to get freshen up, if not in the middle of the night and no accompandation i would be in deep trouble. And knowingly knew that sometime you have no choice but to take their offer, they try to play all kind of dirty tricks. There are a few hostel under the same roof but called the different name such as germany hostel,austrailian hostel,paris hostel,singh hostel etc. So beware......

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank lonetraveller l
Reviewed July 29, 2011

had advised of my late arrival and paid the down payment. my room had been rented to someone else. they put me in another hostel, in bad condition, which was renting for less.. finally reimbursed me part of the difference. dirty, aunts in the bed. told me to leave if I was not happy: it was 1 am. I was calling the police and then they calmed down.
This is a place to avoid.

Date of stay: July 2011