+ Great location beside Tai Koo MTR and City Plaza
+ Excellent service from all staff
+ Good tech amenities (plugins, wifi)
- The elevators are extremely slow for a 30+ floor building...unacceptable
- Pool is shutdown for maintenance and the gym has a sign on the wall saying they are building a new gym...really, you are limiting both the pool and gym at the same time?!?
- NO PRIVACY in the 1 bedrooms...if you are staying with a friend (or even a spouse!) it could get awkward...no doors to separate the bedroom from the bathroom, just glass. You can see shadows in the toilet and see clearly into the shower from the bed.
- Staff are not dressed professionally...they wear casual pants and shirts, takes a while to get used to the fact they work there and aren't stealing your baggage.
- sink tap is located at the side of the sink...creates a mess and spills on the counter and floor
- rain head shower creates pools on the bathroom floor everywhere, not just the shower floor
- overall poor room design
I won't return..the whole room layout is just terrible and the elevator wait is unforgiving.More
- Free Wifi