“Great location and value”
Review of CHI Residences 314

CHI Residences 314
Ranked #188 of 729 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and thought it was great. The apartment we stayed in was clean and had nice extras like coffee and creamer and an umbrella. We really appreciated having a fridge and the coffee maker and kettle. The location was fabulous and the staff was very helpful. There was lots of space for us and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robyn M

Reviewed June 25, 2014

These apartments are in a central location very close to the subway. Very clean, well appointed rooms with extras such as an umbrella. All the staff were very friendly. There is one flight of stairs before you reach the lift but the staff carried our bags up and down these for us.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Catherine_Dee
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This Residences was just we needed for two nights... maybe for a longer stay I would not recommended... I am amazed how they are able to fit all what is needed in such tiny place and still it is functional and comfortable. The residences were very basic in terms of hospitality but that is why this isn't a hotel but a building with apartments and studios... I didn't like that they provided me a room which was in a lower floor and was facing the rear courtyard facing very closely the window of the a neighboring building... so closed that easily I could see inside their apartment and they could see inside mine - which forced me to maintain my curtain closed and it made the room look even smaller... when I asked for a different apartment I was told that for the priced I've paid that was all I could be offered.... I guess I didn't pay enough for not to sleep with my neighbor looking at me!

Room Tip: I guess higher floor is better!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank montreal-jet-setter
CHI_Intl, Public Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for bringing your issue to our attention. Close neighbouring buildings is one of the drawbacks of condensed city living but we have immediately taken measures to remedy this situation so that you or any other guest will not have to worry about prying eyes from an opposite building again.
Thanks again, we really do appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back with us on your next visit to Hong Kong.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had a late arrival flight into HK airport and needed to take the train into Guangzhou the following morning so I arranged to stay the night at Chi Residences 314. When I arrived at the hotel around 11:00 PM I was greeted downstairs by the night manager who helped me upstairs with my bags and took me in the elevator to my room to show me where all of the features of the room were. Then he told me about the night market where I could get some good food that late at night. Overall, it was a wonderful room, very quiet, clean, nice TV, nice AC and a very nice staff. Even when I checked out the maid called the office to report I left money on the table which I told them was her tip. I will surely stay there each time I have these same business plans and need to stay over night near the train station.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank 656MikeC
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed for one night, great location with just around 5 minutes walk from the MTR, the entrance was a bit hard to find as it was on the side of the road with a small door with logo. It was one of the most spacious room I stayed-in in Hong Kong with spacious living room and dining area will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ricardo K
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Set in an ideal location, 10/15 mins walk to the Star Ferry and Jordan MTR on the doorstep, the accommodation is very comfortable, with self-catering facilities offering that little bit more than a standard hotel room. Staff were attentive and courteous and we would recommend without question - we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Penny M
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Arrived @ 1 AM after flying for 35 hours. Wow, were we happy we booked at CHI 314! It's a lil hard to find; listed on Nathan Rd., with entrance is on a side street. Manager met us, carried the luggage & gave us the grand tour despite the late hour. Terrific staff.

The one bedroom apt., is IMMACULATE despite wear signs. The kitchen has a teapot that heats water in about 30 seconds, lg. refrigerator, 2 burner stove, etc. Big screen TV in living area with radio, internet keyboard, all the extras. 2 closets, complimentary slippers (see pic), tote (so you're not charged at stores for a bag) & even an umbrella - just in case. Useful and thoughtful!

The bed was just a dream of thick, clean comfort. Chic white linens & good blackout shades made it very restful and welcoming. The bathroom is immaculate with a HUGE shower you could almost move into! Lots of hot water, toiletries, thick towels - it's a winner.

We stayed 3 nights & the location between Mon Kok & the ferry let us walk to ladies mkt, goldfish, flower, star ferry, etc., We never needed public transport. The staff also recommended a really fun & famous breakfast dairy which set our vacation off to a gr8 start on our first day. We checked out but had forgotten some items. The staff had them in a bag waiting for us to return for them. Can't say enough about their communication before the trip & service during the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Nathan Road & you'll get the full flavor of Kong Kong at night in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BertaTravels

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and encouraging review. We couldn't be happier that we were able to help make your trip comfortable, safe and convenient.
Thanks again and please do let us know the next time you travel to Hong Kong so that hopefully we can make that trip as successful as your last.