Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fantastic stay convenient location apartment jordan luggage sofa television kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I would give it more than a rating of 5 if Tripadvisor allowed me to.

This place is definitely the best place to stay in Hong Kong, from the location, to the service provided, to the rooms, everything was just beyond perfect.

We were there in October, but I made the booking in July. Even through email, the wonderful staff at CHI were very friendly and accomodating to my queries. It is impossible to get lost because the place is conveniently located beside Jordan MTR. On google maps it looks quite far but it is actually VERY near (about 1-2min walk) so throughout our trip, we didn't even take a taxi, just the MTR and the buses. From the airport we took bus A21, stopped in front of Nathan Hotel and walked to CHI residences. I think this way is more convenient as you don't have to drag your luggage around on the MTR (especially when switching lines).

The entrance is pretty small (you can't find grand, big entrances in Hong Kong due to lack of space I suppose) and the office is on level 2, however upon walking through the front door, a really friendly guy just popped out of nowhere and carried our luggage up. ^_^

On arrival, Ms Ronnie gave us a warm welcome and unfortunately due to an incident with another tenant (who was feeling unwell and needed medical attention) we went up to our room by ourselves. However she came up later on and apologised and orientated us to the room which I thought was really sweet and nice of her.

We got room 14C, which exceeded all my expectations. The room was big and spotless to perfection and really, really, really nice.

The kitchenette came with pots, pans, cutlery, kitchen knives, tea towels, plates, kettle, electric stove, a microwave, a huge fridge and even wine glasses. You can surf the net from the huge living room tv which was really great, there's a dvd player and stereo. The bedroom came with 2 cupboards, by which I found a universal adapter (which is really thoughtful of them) and iron with board. The toilet was very nice and big, no bathtub though, would have been nice to take a long soak after a tiring day of shopping and sightseeing hehee. And there's another big TV in the bedroom too.

CHI residences really thought of everything a person would need when they're away from home and its great and I really appreciated everything provided in the apartment. The staff, including the housekeeper are very friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable and right at home. Pity we only stayed for 4 days, I would have extended my stay if I didn't have work the following day. I love love LOVE this place and I would definitely without a doubt, stay at CHI314 for all my future stays in Hong Kong. ^_^

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank azlina10
Reviewed November 27, 2012

It was a fast check in for us since we arrived around 3pm. Paperwork was ready and we were taken straight away to our room.

Room was surprisingly spacious, spotless clean and we all loved it! The toilet was also bigger than we expected. Wasn't noisy on the 11th floor at nights so sleep was good. Husband was impressed by the security measures taken by Chi Residences. Cctv installed so we knew we were well taken care off. Umbrellas were readily available for rainy days, shopping bag was also there. The tv was used to watch youtube for cartoons as we travelled with our 2 years old daughter. We also used the free laundry and dryer service at the roof top. Map of hong kong was also available. Really appreciated that.

Very helpful staffs and we felt very welcomed.

Good thing was we read the reviews earlier so we knew that there was no lifts to the 2nd floor, And that there was no lobby so that was not a big surprise.

Overall, we will definitely recommend to people and will come back again! We just found our new favourite spot! Thanks Chi Residences!

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
CHI_Intl, Public Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We're glad that you and your family had a great trip to Hong Kong and that your stay at CHI 314 allowed you to feel comfortable, safe and secure. We're honoured that CHI Residences is your new favourite spot and we look forward to having you back with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very Good but can be Excellent too…

We stayed for a week at CHI 314, and loved it;

It has many things which makes it to be rated excellent but if few minor things which keeps it at Very good.

Location: No match, it is excellent, right less than 2 minute walk of Jordan MTR exit B1

Interior & Facilities: Very good, no less than a star property, its maintained well and offers a feel of crisp and well maintained apartment.

Facilities in room: Technology is offered at the peak, all to make it a home and some part of office too away from home; but the cutlery offered in Kitchen need to be improved or the management office should have extra to offer if guest need some more, things offered are very limited and management office too don’t have in spare. They even don’t have extra spare towels to offer.

Staff: Courteous & helpful up-to their capacity but operate under very strict limitation and don’t have patience to listen, they need some patience training, it’s not they are rude or wrong but sounds as they are very to the point for any service, not at all hospitality industry level flexible, and we only have to keep patience to understand as they have limitations to understand and rights to help beyond a fixed point.

Safety: Excellent.

Overall Very Good, if the CHI Group management can add little bit of options with the management office in building, it can be Excellent too…

Yes, I would like to stay here again and will recommend to others too, very nice for small family.

Room tip: Overall it has good rooms
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such an encouraging review. We're glad that you you enjoyed your stay in Hong Kong and gave CHI 314 such high marks. We appreciate your suggestions regarding extra amenities and staf flexibility and we will use your comments to help continually improve CHI Residences. Thank you again for your review, we hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent location, most helping and friendly staff. Well furnished apartments.I was there with mu family and we had a wonderful time. My wife and son were so comfortable with the staff and to top it the location let us explore HK in the best possible manner.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive TripAdvisor review. We're glad you and your family had such a wonderful time in Hong Kong and enjoyed your stay with us at CHI 314. Please let us know when you return to Hong Kong, we will look forward to making your next trip as memorable as the last.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place tries to be friendly and pleasant, but too much paperwork and formality prevent it from achieving this.

In all I found them to be very impersonal and inefficient.For example, I arrived early morning (having paid for the night before), only to find that there was no hot weather. Apparently, you need to switch the hot water on! I switched it on and then went to work for the day. When I returned in the evening, eager for a hot shower, after a long day's work following a long flight, I found to my dismay, that they'd gone in and switched the hot water off again! So I had to spent 24 hours without hot water!

I ended up leaving earlier than antcipated and, although I knew there would be no refund for the remaining time I'd paid, I was hoping that they would at least be efficient enough to refund my deposit within two weeks from my departure - as they state that they do. But, no, they waited till the date I was initialy meant to leave and then started the two week countdown! This means that my deposit woud not be refunded for several weeks after I'd left!

The location is OK by Hong Kong standards, but the place itself is lacking. Quite disappointing actually.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CHI_Intl, Public Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry that you found your stay at CHI 314 not up to your standards. We understand your frustration with the paperwork, it is a necessary evil that ensures maximum security and for our residents. Please note that your deposit was returned to you in the timeframe originally anticipated, we apologize if it wasn't in the time you desired but again, these measures are in place for security.

As for the hot water, it is common in Hong Kong and throughout most of Southeast Asia to have to switch the hot water heater on before you have you shower. There is no need to wait a full 24 hours, just switch it on a few minutes before your shower. This may seem like an antiquated way of doing things but it is quite standard in the area and we like it because it is environmentally friendly, keeping down the use of electricity and gas. Of course, if it was your desire to keep it on throughout the day, you could have easily informed management or even one of your housekeepers and they would have seen to it.

Again, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your suggestions and we will use them to continually improve CHI Residences.