Butterfly On Morrison
$150
$141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
$267
$196
Free cancellation until 06/02
$420
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$166
Cordis Official
$603
$330
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $419/night.

The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$138
$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$108
$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$178
$129
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$87
$172
$147
1,636 results
All reviewstimes squarecauseway baysouth pacific hotelwet marketpocket wifideluxe roomboutique hotelhappy valley race coursehandy phonemtr stationmin walklocal callsbus stopfloor to ceiling windowsconvenient locationrooms are smalldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed at the Butterfly on Morrison for four nights in September. The hotel is a good option for leisure travellers due to its location on the borders of Wan Chai and Causeway Bay. It is a five minute walk from the MTR and shops of Causeway Bay District and the Happy Valley Racecourse is also nearby.

I had a superior room, which is one room category up from the smallest room, but it was still quite small. The bathroom was especially poky (no bath, only a shower). I found the mattress on the bed to be quite hard but I understand that this is quite common in China. The speed of the complimentary in-room wi-fi was very good.

The hotel describes itself as a boutique hotel but I would say that the only thing 'boutique' about it was its small size. It is a good tourist-class hotel in my opinion. Butterfly on Morrison is an excellent base for the price and I would probably stay there again. If it were possible to give it 3.5 out of 5, I would.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JBSTITCH
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly On Morrison, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and it's good to hear that you liked our hotel location. In case you will visit us again in the future, we highly recommend you to stay in our Deluxe or Morrison Executive room which are more spacious and fit your needs better.

Also, base on your review, we haven't done a good enough job presenting you the true quality of Butterfly Hotels. The reason why we regard ourselves as boutique hotel is that we are capable to offer the type of personalized guest services. Do consider to be our guest again, and we are confident that you will have a great 'boutique' experience next time.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Butterfly on Morrison was a perfect stay. I was there for only one night with my spouse but it was enough to know the quality of this hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room. I would recommend it without any reserve. I am use to stay in Hong Kong and I stayed in many different style of hotel. I will keep Butterfly in mind as it was one of the good hotel I stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly On Morrison, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for such great compliments. It warms our hearts to know our efforts are appreciated and we will continue to delivery exceptional quality of services and accommodations! We look forward to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Our room was upgraded for free which was an amazing gesture because we were traveling with a child and needed more space. The room was very clean, and more spacious then other rooms in Hong Kong.

The shower was especially nice because there was a "rainfall" style shower head. The staff was amazing! They were vey helpful, nice and had great attitudes!! For the price of this hotel, its a great value!! I would definitely stay here again. Its just a short walk to the MTR station.

The only downside is there weren't any nearby coffee shops for breakfast so we ended up at McDonalds most mornings which is across from Time Square Mall. The toilets and bathing area are surrounded by glass which does have blinds but there are gaps where you can see in the bathroom. I would only reccomend sharing a room with someone who you don't mind seeing you for privacy reasons.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad that you have a nice trip with your kid here with us! It was a pity that we haven't recommend you the variety of great breakfast choice nearby, in fact there are some really good places for breakfast just a little walk from our hotel. We will definitely give you some nice recommendations next time when you are visiting us again.

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words about our guest services team too, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and 2 yr old baby. conveniently located, walking distance to causeway bay mtr. near some great restaurants (keung kee and dimdimsum) and malls. superior room was more spacious than expected, we got the corner room as requested. the shower was superb, we loved it!!! staff are friendly and accomodating. room was cleaned up daily. i really have nothing bad to say. we loved our stay here!!! hope we could return.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank iamannchi

Thank you for your sharing. We are always pleased to know our services and accommodations are up to your liking. We would love to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel is a recommendation from my girlfriend's sister. At such an affordable rate, I was totally amazed at the hospitality and help they offered, because the stay was during my girlfriend's birthday and I seek their help in planning a surprise for her. Firstly, Joyce from their Guest Services Dept gave us a complimentary room upgrade to the Deluxe room, and also helped to prepare the flowers and birthday cake for that day.

In addition, the hotel is located at a convenient location, about 5mins walk from the exit of the Causeway Bay MTR Station. From our room, we were able to see a portion of the Happy Valley racecourse, which gives us a good view on the Wednesday when we were there. Even late at night, we were also not afraid of going hungry as there are shops nearby that open till late, I have to say the hotel room is also well maintained and clean.

An overall delightful experience with Butterfly on Morrison.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank yeowzx_ing
Butterfly_Hotels, Group Guest Services Manager at Butterfly On Morrison, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We are very glad to know you had a delightful stay and we hope your girlfriend enjoyed our birthday surprise! Our upper floor shows a spectacular view of the Happy Valley racecourse races which are great during race nights. We look forward to see you again and provide you an even more delightful stay the next time you come to our hotel.