We spent ten nights at the Butterfly on Morrison in December. It is in a central location, walking distance from Causeway Bay subway station, and great shopping at the many malls in the area. The hotel is a small boutique hotel. Rooms are small, but this is Hong Kong. The rooms are well set up considering the tight space. The bathroom was sparkling clean and modern with great water pressure. There is a tiny fridge, smallest I have ever seen, under the desk. It can hold a few drinks, small containers of yoghurt, etc, but not much more. Air conditioning was very strong and we had to turn it off in the middle of the night as it got so cold. Our room had a great view of the Happy Valley Race Course which is nearby. The hotel does not have any amenities such as a restaurant, gym, etc. There is wifi in the room, as well as two computers in the reception area available for guests' use. If you don't mind staying in a hotel where there are no restaurants or other amenities, I would highly recommend the Butterfly on Morrison for its clean, well-laid out rooms in a great location, all at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, Wi-Fi tethering, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. How well connected are we? - 6-minute walk to Causeway Bay MTR. - 15-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong