“One of a kind attraction” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flight Experience Hong Kong - CLOSED

Flight Experience Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Experience™ was the original flight simulator business to ‘open the cockpit to the world’. We are the world leader in flight simulation entertainment.In 2011 we were approved as a Boeing ‘Official Licenced Product’ and we marked the end of the year by flying our 100,000th satisfied client. We offer a professional service combined with an exciting experience that is not easily forgotten.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of a kind attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

It is a very exciting experience to fly a Boeing 737-800 with hongkong's fight experience. A difflernent kind of attraction for those who want to experience flying a commercial airliner and also for the aspiring pilots.

9 Thank junn22

Hangzhou, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The real on the ground flying in the air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

It's been my forth times visiting Hong Kong and obviously I don't expected anymore spectacular attraction to see around this city, the thought was superseded with a new surprise when I found that flight simulation company, Flight Experience, which operates a close to the real thing Boeing 737 flight simulator. Luckily there was an empty slot available to me as a walk in customer, since they normally provide experience which were booked in a pre-reserved basis. So this is what I did, I came over to the shop and try to ask a couple of questions and an instructor, Kenny, introduced that the business is to provide close to the real thing experience, with you on the captain seat, actually flying a Boeing 737 flight simulator! This is absolutely incredible and obviously I take one of their most popular packages which is a 60 minutes flights. The show then started right after, with a short and precise pre-flight briefing, followed by a short video clips to watch before we actually proceed into the flight simulator. I've choosen to fly around Hong Kong and attempted to land over the old Kai Tak airport which the simulator replicates what exactly it is looked while the airport was operating in the last decades. Several attempts before I successfully conducted a sound landing. This is of course by the help of my very nice instructor, Kenny! As the few attempts has spent me most of the simulator time so I only got lass than 15 minutes left for another choice, I selected to fly the next scenario over Kathmandu which is a challenging airport over massive terrain of Himalayas. This experience was incredibly amazing that no where else can provides caused this simulator are normally used for flight training purposes and is not open to the public.

Visited November 2012
7 Thank Edward L
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

My son and I had a great time "flying" the aeroplane and our First Officer Kenny was both knowledgeable and excellent with children!

Flying from new Hong Kong to old Hong Kong was such a thrill!

Visited December 2012
7 Thank Chew E
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Huge Improvment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

My second time been here. The first time was last year. Wow! They improved a lot on their simulator and their shop. The simulator scenery is much better now, and fly through the cloud is my favorite part. The night view also impressed me when flying into Hong Kong old airport. With the store, the floor is fixed with new carpet, and light are much better. Changing the theme from red to blue also makes the atmosphere better too. Awesome upgrade!

Visited December 2012
6 Thank SuperJosh8
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Thank you Flight Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I purchased this for my husband's birthday, it was a 90 minutes package (which called 'Ultimate Experience'). We did had a wonderful time during the experience. Our instructor, Kenny Wong, was very friendly and helpful! With his clear instruction, we successfully landed at the Hong Kong Old Kai Tak Airport!! Thank you for bringing the memorable experience to my husband!!

8 Thank CrystalBall1103