“Delicious Skewers”

Le Viet (Bank Centre)
Ranked #105 of 13,928 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stumbled upon this resturant when I was looking for a place to have lunch in Mong Kok. They had nine options for their lunch set menus which all included a drink and a soup!

We ordered the Boneless Hainanese Chicken Set and the Curry Stewed Beef in Vietnamese Style Hotpot Set.

We were feeling extra hungry so we ordered an addition six pieces variety skewers (chicken, beef, pork) and a chilli water spinach dish.

Each of the lunch sets came with a bowl of rice, and the Hainanese chicken set came with Hainanese rice which was so fragrant and flavourful!

My favorite though was the skewers!! It was so delicious and you can really taste the charcoal flavours. I would come here again just for these skewers!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Great location as only 1 min walk from the mtr station in Mongkok

It is at the 1st floor of a mall and the shop and seat are spacious. We sat at a table by the window, can enjoy city view while dinning

Food are great as we tried the curry beef, Hainan chicken rice and drinks including lime soda and salty soda

For price as two of us spent less than 300 for an abundant meal

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Nice dinner in mong Kok area^^Worth to have a try.好食. 菠蘿炒飯,蒜蓉包,咖喱牛腩^^. . . 再加埋一杯青檸梳打,完美值得一試。值得一提嘅係牛油雞翼,非常好食 正正正

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

A lively and busy restaurant that stay late in Mongkok providing traditional Vietnamese. I come to have a little `me` time after OT work. Having an ice cold Beer and pairing it with King Prawn Curry is unbeatably luxurious and relaxing. The King Prawn is really large and delicious, curry is spicy. I especially love to dip the Vietnamese baguette into the curry sauce, can finish a whole baguette easily by myself!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

On our 24 hrs layover in HK we decided to take MTR to explore the city. Arriving in Mong Kok district we walked around to check out the sights and sounds. Stumbled upon this moderately priced cafe and got us a very satisfactory dinner for around 200 HK$. Service was friendly and fast, food was excellent.

Date of visit: June 2019