3 nights at Upper House was a pleasure indeed. The suite was large, the bathroom amazing, good views over HK. Quiet, top notch service, good location next to Pacific Place. Greys for dinner was superb and like a completely different restaurant than at breakfast so there's no problem eating there for both. I was really happy with Upper House, there's a lot of competition in Hong Kong for good hotels but I can't imagine a hotel being more suitable to our requirements. It's modern, comfortable, spacious with little touches that made our stay perfect. I'd recommend too the airport transfer. We know HK well but it was still nice to have a meet and greet at the airport and we were at the hotel 40 mins after arrival - way easier than the airport express and taxi and well priced too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong