We recently had an unforgettable nine day stay at the Upper House and wish to thank all the staff for making it such a memorable occasion. Everything they do is quality with dignity, style and professionalism. They were warm friendly and very efficient. Our thanks go to Christina, Katie,
Charley and all other staff who made our stay so enjoyable. Our room and facilities were very well designed as were the private lounge, bar and dining facilities on the 49th floor.
Could not speak more highly of the hotel and we look forward to returning in the near future.
R & M Croker - Melbourne, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong