This hotel is special, nicely decorated, modern, and calm.
I love the business center with the fireplace and the view on HK.
In a bustling place like Hong Kong, you want some place to rest.
The only thing I regret is the lighting in the room. It's simply too dark.
Room service is not fast enough, had to call multiple times to get serviced.
This is why I am giving a Very Good, not Excellent score.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong