I've stayed in Hong Kong many times, at many hotels, but the Upper House is, without a doubt, the gold standard. Large, well appointed rooms with fabulous views of HK harbour, amazing beds, the nicest hotel bathrooms in the world, excellent dining and a convenient location with access to HKs Metro within steps of the hotel. The check in process is flawless, the staff superb. Whether its business or a romantic getaway, this is an experience not to be missed. There are few hotels that can match up with The Upper House.
It was such a relief after a busy day at Mong Kok or the Jade Market to come back to a large, peaceful room where we could both relax. The separate tub / shower allowed us both to distress and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong