We got upgraded to suite 4706 - beautiful view of the harbour from both the living room and bedroom. Free mini bar supplies apart from wine. All the toiletries are provided. The decoration is very modern, comfortable and thought in every single details. The bar on the top floor has a very nice view and cocktails. We didn't have dinner there we preferred going to din tai fung for amazing dim sum however we tried the breakfast and it was alright. It is a la carte and there isn't that much choice. Service is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong