I just returned from a trip through Asia and my stay at The Upper House was surely a highlight. My suite had the most incredible view of Victoria Harbor and was comfortable and stylish. The staff was top notch. The restaurant was very good and every seat offers an outstanding view. While there is no spa, the hotel arranged for an in room massage which was excellent. If you are looking for a very special experience while in Hong Kong, The Upper House should be your choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong