My wife and I loved The Upper House. The design is cool and modern, but works really well. The views from the rooms are amazing, and the staff could not be more thoughtful and welcoming. The restaurant and bar are excellent. The breakfast is fantastic and the evening meal with the nighttime view of Hong Kong is a do not miss experience. The location could not be better for shopping, sightseeing, and easy access to everything. In Hong Kong there is no where else I would consider staying. Check out the sister hotel in Beijing, The Opposite House, it is different, but equally fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong