Magnificient view, attentive service, gorgeous food, unbelievable experience at the hotel. The set lunch at cafe grey delux was just too good, great value for money. Highly recommend for anyone and everyone in hong kong. It is just superb! Definitely rank higher than six stars , and the most important of all, no other hotels such as four seasons nor ritz Carlton can make any comparison , long long way for the others to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong