This is seriously my favorite hotel I have ever stayed in. The location is great. The views are better. The bathrooms blow me away. They give large (100mL) bottles of REN products with an airplane-friendly take-home bag. The maxi bar really is never ending. I love the paperless aspect of check-in & check-out. Yes, it is more expensive than a lot of other hotels in Hong Kong, but I still think it is a superb value compared to what you get at similarly priced hotels in the area. I will definitely book here my next trip to Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong