This is the second time we stay at The Upper House in Hong Kong and we will be returning. We had a beautiful suite overlooking the harbour. The food in the restaurant was superb as was room service, and the staff who served. Particular mention must be given to the Guest Relations staff who welcome you on arrival and look after you throughout - they are immaculate in appearance, manner, and are incredibly knowledgeable of their city and any recommendation made for sightseeing, shopping etc. was spot on. Particular thanks to Kristina. The Upper House is understated luxury at its best and we cannot recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong