Yes, the Upper House is well located, offers a superb view (junior suites especially), very "boutique-design" rooms, with all comfort, and basically all you would expect from a (rather) expensive place to stay. So why the Upper House and not one of the other Hong Kong hotels with similar rooms ? Because of the staff. From management to bar staff, all are efficient and friendly. Not always the case in HK !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong